2009-06-01

All systems are GO!

We have now officially started collecting funds for the London to Paris bike ride which will take place in September, in support of The PSP Association.

The funds will be collected by me and sent to the London to Paris bike ride event organisers, who will then forward the money to The PSP Association. Hence any contributions must be made directly to me.

PSP, or Progressive Supranuclear Palsy, is the illness my wife's dad, Kishin Chand Jajani, died of, after many years of suffering.

By taking part in the London to Paris bike ride challenge this year, I hope to raise awareness of the illness, on top of raising funds for The PSP Association who has supported us through many years of suffering.

This event is organised by a company and one of their conditions is for participants to raise a MINIMUM of £1250.00.

£1000 of which HAS to be DEPOSITED with them 12 weeks PRIOR to the event start date: 17th JUNE 2009

Time is tight, which is why I need all of your support to get me there.
If we can have your SUPPORT and CONCERTED EFFORTS to raise the £1000 minimum required over the next 3 WEEKS we can make this happen for a very worthwhile organisation !

You can pay me in cash or via Paypal using the Donate button on top of this page.

Please note for Paypal, if people want to use their credit or debit card (as opposed to their bank account which is free), please accept the fees for the transaction.

This blog will serve as a point of contact to keep you up to date with the fund raising progress and my training for the event.

Please do not send money directly to the PSP Association nor any other third party.

On behalf of me, Geeta and all our families, I thank all of you who decide to support us.

No comments:

Post a Comment